What to Bring and how to get to the Hall
Below is a list of
things you may want to bring with you (don’t hold us to it, we might of missed
something) & a map to the OE Banquet Hall. Also remember, if you take the time beforehand to organize your photos,
pages and supplies you will get tons of album pages done. You can also come and go from the event as
you wish or stay for the whole time. We
will have an assortment of tools & punches, idea books to share.
Can’t wait to see you all and have some Fun!!!
Kelly & the Gang
Suggested Items to Bring:
- Pledge form and pledges
- Wear some Mardi Gras costumes or just Purple/Green/Gold. Bring your beads and masks and lets Party Cajun Style
- Chocolate Bars for Chocolate Bar Bingo – 2 Full size Chocolate Bars per Bingo Card, we will be doing two rounds
- $10 for Heads or Tails
- YOUR PHOTOS!!!!!!
- Cricut Machine & Cartridges (remember outlets are on a first come first served basis)
- Extension Cord
- tape to tape extension cord down
- power bar if you have requested an electrical outlet
- Laptop & components
- Cell Phone Charger
- Earphones and player in case you want to tune out the music being played
- Scrapbooking Supplies (just suggested items to bring)
- Albums Pages
- Tape Runner & Refills & Adhesives
- Letter Stickers
- Any other supplies you may have or need
- Pre-printed journaling (if you so choose)
- Stamping Supplies (just suggested items to bring)
- Punches and other tools
- Basic Scrapbooking tools (just suggested
items to bring)
- Matt, Blades, Ovals, Circles
- Pencil, Eraser, Photo pencil
- Any other tools you may have or need
- Any other supplies for your craft of choice (ie knitting, beading, sewing)
- Comfortable Shoes/Slippers
- Comfortable Scrapbooking Clothes (PJ’s are fine if you wish)
- Hotel Reservation Number if you have booked a hotel
- Neckwarmer, we will have a microwave to heat them up
- Insulated mug, waterbottle
- Toiletries to freshen up (Note we have fragrance allergies so fragrance free please)
- Glasses – if you need them to see late at night like I do LOL
- Chequebook and/or money for raffle tickets, silent auction items, Vendors…for those oh so necessary supplies.
- Blanket for over your shoulders or lap.
*NOTE: All your meals and snacks are provided as well as the famous Crop Candy Buffet, we will have tea, coffee and hot chocolate as well as water, pop & juice for you to drink throughout the event as well so you don’t need to worry about bringing that stuff unless you have specific preferences, then feel free to bring your own personal items.
Directions to Crop for the Cure:
How to Get There: OE Banquet Hall, 2245 Speers Rd, Oakville, ON
From Hamilton: From Toronto:
Take QEW Take QEW
Go South on Bronte (Towards the lake) Go South on Third Line
Turn Left onto Speers Road Turn right onto Speers Road
Its halfway down on the Left hand Side Its halfway down on the Right hand side.
Cell # if your lost or need to get a message to us or need to leave a number with your loved ones to contact you at is: